Wednesday, February 17, 2010

California

First Post, woooo. So first things first, I'm Dieter. I go to a small liberal arts college in Southern California, but have no idea what i am going to be doing for the rest of my life. I created this blog so that I would have something to do in my free time, which i have a lot of what with the economy the way it is and me unable to find a job. So i thought a good thing to do would be to comment on the lovely state that i find myself living in.

If you have never been to California, then you are missing out. I honestly dont know why anyone would want to live anywhere else. It is November, and its literally 85 degrees outside. This came as a shock to me my first year of school, but being a sophomore now its to be expected. What i like about this, and thus the reason for this page, is the fact that we get this kind of weather with out having to pay for it with horrible storms like some other places do. Sure, we get earthquakes, but you can barely feel them most of the time. Supposedly we have had four this week, but i was completely unaware of any of them. I just thought my neighbors upstairs were having really violent sex at night, causing my ceiling to shake a little. Its happened before, so I do have precedent. So awesome weather, with a little shaking from time to time. I call that a fair trade. But the best part of the whole thing is that while we do get rain, very rarely does it come down hard enough to blow down houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment